Frozen-Elsa (Dual pad) Diary
The bonds of sisterhood are stronger than any other in the universe. And even though Elsa pushed Anna away from their childhood, she never gave up on her elder sister. She even goes looking for Elsa in a snow storm to make sure she is safe, not knowing that it is in fact Elsa who has caused the storm. A determined and daring princess, Anna does not shy away from an adventure or getting her feet wet in the rain. Queen Elsa makes us believe in magic and shows us how we should own ourselves and be exactly who we are, no matter what our reality. Frozen reminds us that sometimes when we forget to see the good in us, we always have people who love us to remind us how amazing we are.
• COVER STRUCTURE AND FEEL: This diary features a stunning picture of Princess Elsa with raised UV stars and typography on the front cover and snowflakes and snow dust on the back
• EASY TO WRITE AND TEAR: This soft bound paper journal is designed with wiro binding, which makes it easy to open flat and write comfortably as well as lets you tear away pages neatly. The rounded edges give it finesse.
• PAGES AND RULING: This dateless journal has two pads with 160 pages each, one ruled and one blank, placed alongside each other. You can write, draw or doodle to your heart’s content.
• ADD-ONS: It comes with a theme-based, snowflake shaped dangler in silver foil that adds some extra magic to this enchanting notebook.
• Official Licensed Disney Merchandise.