"The Regal Roar
“The most magnificent creature in the entire world, the tiger is.” - Jack Hanna
Tigers seem so removed from our daily life – their forest homes are hundreds of kilometres away and for many of us, the only tigers we see are in photographs. The world was once home to nine subspecies of tigers. Today, only five remain – Bengal, Amur, Northern Indochinese, Malayan and Sumatran. The remaining four – Caspian, Bali, Javan and South China – are already extinct. Unfortunately, if we don’t curb our selfishness today, the only place our future generation may get to see these beautiful creatures would be in picture books.
Product Features :
- Roaring volumes about the unruly tiger and possessing hard bound golden glazed edges, this multi-colour miracle weighs less than a kg. This A5 Doodle creation of 176 pages, is characterized by a UV- finish cover material and premium quality natural shade, 90 GSM, woodfree, perforated paper. However, the essence of the diary lies in its metal page markers accompanied by a metal pendant and 14 captivating facts.
- Colour: Multi-Colour
- •Binding: With a Hard Bound golden glazed edges, enhanced with processes and techniques, we have tried to simulate a multi-dimensional design
- Cover Material: UV - Paper Finish
- Number of pages: 176 ruled pages to doodle your thoughts and experiences
- Page Description: With premium quality Natural shade 90 GSM woodfree, the diary has a very rustic look
- Size A5 (8.5"" X 5.5"")
- Weight: 600 gms
- Bookmark & Pendant : The diary contains elegantly designed metal page markers with an iconic symbol and a metal pendant complimenting the theme
- Facts: To pamper your wanderlust and incite the aesthete (nature lover) in you, this notebook reveals 14 unheard facts"