Spider-Man (Thwip) Wiro Diary
Peter Parker was an everyday boy until the day when a radioactive spider bites him and changes her life forever. The Spider-Man, as he rightly names himself, has superhuman strength, a genius intellect, endurance, and agility. He also has a special power called ‘Spider-Sense’ that lets him know of any incoming danger. He can make webs, stick to things, and climb walls, and is mostly seen swinging between the tall buildings of New York. Peter decides to use all of his might and power to save the world, because he knows that ‘With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.
• COVER STRUCTURE AND FEEL: The front cover is based on a popular Spider-Man design.
• ADDS-ONS: This notebook is styled with a theme-based dangler that can also be used as a bookmark to make sure that you can pick up where you left off. It also includes theme-based activity sheets within.
• EASY TO WRITE AND TEAR: It's a hard bound journal with stop-wiro binding and round edges, making it easy to open flat and write comfortably as well as tearing pages neatly.
• PAGES AND RULING: This dateless journal comes with 160 ruled A5 pages with the theme carried inside, for you to fill with your aspirations.
• IDEAL FOR: Whether buying for yourself or others it makes a perfect gift for Spider-Manfans. Birthday gifts, gifts for teens, gifts for students, gifts for women, return gifts, great for daily journaling.